Smart IPTV (SIPTV) is a popular application for bringing IPTV channels to Smart TVs. However, this program is no longer available on Smart TVs, and existing SIPTV customers are experiencing several issues.
The following are some suggestions for resolving issues with the Smart IPTV app.
Connections Failed issue on Smart IPTV App
If you encounter a channel connection failure or lose the list with the error message “Check Playlist URL!” Please take the following steps
Please take the following steps:
- If you can download the APK file of the SIPTV application try to reinstall it. Smart IPTV APP Setup Tutorial.
- Generate a new password for the M3U URL, either ask the support, or through your panel if a reseller, then reset your playlist on the SIPTV website, and re-upload your list.
- Resolve the captcha and Upload the new updated M3U URL.
SIPTV Pro Tips
- Always use a dynamic M3U URL rather than a static one! AKA M3U downloaded file. This way, you’ll always have the most recent updates from your IPTV provider. Buy IPTV Subscription
- Instead of HLS, try the TS format of an M3U URL.
- Remove several bouquets from the M3U URL and lower the number of channels; this may be advantageous for devices with limited memory capacity.
- Turn off the Smart TV for a few minutes to erase the browser cache.
Following the completion of the preceding stages If the problem persists, please try to use the other IPTV applications. We highly recommend you to ask the support`s help in this.
How to update the SIPTV App
Observe the SIPTV app icon in your apps list. If you see a blue upward arrow next to the Smart IPTV App, it means there is an update available. You may go to your Smart TV’s app store, search for the SIPTV app, and after you locate the download page, click on update to get the latest version.
Please keep in mind that in order to upgrade the SIPTV app to the most recent version, you must first update the operating system on your Smart TV. Please refer to your TV’s instruction manual for further information.
Due to strict laws of companies like Samsung and LG, the Smart IPTV app can no longer be found in their store, It`s not recommended to download the APK from untrusted sources if you failed to resolve SIPTV issues with this topic. Please ask the support for further technical help.
Request an IPTV Trial today.